Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Launch Coming Soon!

This is going to be a video blog of my life as I attempt to live the Discipline of Self-Esteem.
I'm setting a launch date for this video blog on December 18th.

Here is my schedule of topics for every day in the week:

Sunday AM: Fitness journey
Monday AM: Fun things to do with your family- sometimes movie reviews
Tuesday AM: Weekly meditation
Wednesday AM: Life in Temple Terrace
Thursday AM: Prayers for the World
Friday AM: Most inspiring advice this week
Saturday AM: Most exciting thing learned this week

However, as this is around Christmas, and Christmas is a time when I do a lot of things- most of this will revolve around Christmas in the beginning.

For a preview of some of the things you might see- go to my companion blog:
Mary Rose's Garden Too

See you soon!

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...