Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Day Back on Track- Seeing Progress

Followed my routine yesterday- had a productive day at work and when I got home made my son a nice supper and conquered most of the dishes- more than I had accomplished in an entire day during my vacation.  This morning, after exercising made my bed, after my bath swished and swiped the tub, did two loads of laundry- put them away- started to tackle my first box of Christmas ornament storage- the chores were my 15 minutes of exercise (more like 45).  Was inspired to use the Daily Prayer at Creighton University as my morning prayer/inspiration time and still got here to the blog.  Did not do as well at taking care of myself in the evening- watched the Bachelor and fell asleep until after midnight- so tonight will deal with that aspect of self-care.  Now have got to go and make my bean relish mix for my salads for the week.  More tomorrow! 

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...