Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Saturday at Busch Gardens

 Rob and I went to Busch Gardens on Saturday to see Herman's Hermits.  They were my favorite teen-heartthrob band in the 1960's.  I know all the songs- you can ask Rob because I sang all the way through!
 Here was a cool tree photo I caught while we were waiting to get in.
 This is the top of the same tree.  Doesn't it look like I always have my head in the clouds?
 Peter Noone looking straight at me!  I would have died if I was still 14!
 This is how trees look in Tampa right now.  Want to get as many shots of the flowers before they fade.  People think there is no spring in Tampa- but I think this time of year when all the trees bloom is our spring.
But of course this is Busch Gardens, so there is no tree without a roller coaster.

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...