Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Update on dieting week

Donald Trump summed up my life in a sentence today! https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/334381240482410497
Success is going from failure to failure with enthusiasm! This is a quote from Winston Churchill.  Not sure that I got the wording exact, so click on the link!  This week, I held steady on my weight according to the Weight Watchers scale.  This backs up the need to track my points along with the VB6 approach.  Tracking points is always a good exercise and always leads to more success.  Lots of catch-up work today, so this is a short post.  If I want to succeed in this weight loss journey- need to get back to basics- diet and exercise. Still working on VB6, but a also realize that this seems to be more work than I can fit into my life at the moment.  But also need to always remember that everything that you do to improve, is better than doing nothing at all- which is probably the logic behind that Churchill quote!

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...