Monday, November 14, 2011

Finding the Beauty in Everything

Yesterday was Sunday.  Just about every Sunday from September until the end of May, I sing in the choir at St. Paul's.  One of the things I love best about this church is the fact that part of the worship experience is allowing the greatness of God to permeate the worship space.  This is a view from the window on the side of the choir loft.  If you look on the bottom, you can even see a mic.

This is a view out the window in the back of the church.  This is one of my views from the choir loft.
 This is the same garden from the outside.
 We not only get to see beauty outside- but the beauty brought inside.  These were the floral arrangements on the choir side of the altar.
My home floral is losing some of it's beauty. Decided that until I ear this pie pumpkin, it would add a little bit of fall to the background.

 This week, Rob bought himself a gift box.  I think the recipe might be nice- if we freshen it up a bit- which is why I set up the still life- to capture the recipe without saving the box.
 Last but not least- this is how my three sisters looked this morning.  Still only two sisters.

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...