Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The last of my power

Until a few minutes ago, had not been able to find the battery charger on my camera for several days now.  These were some of the photos I took yesterday anyway.

My neighbors garden:
Just love to look at this.  Maybe I should be thinking of an ornamental.  On the other hand, I don't have such a lovely rail to support it.

This is a simple compost system I am trying- just an old trash can with a drainage hole- trying to save what drains to use as compost tea.  Watering it, turning the top 6 inches, and adding ground vegetable matter every day- seems to be working.  A tree toad choose this for his home- so there is a friendly little habitat in here- try to catch him in a later photo.

  
Three sisters 11-16-11
Hall table 11-16-11

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...