Thursday, November 10, 2011

Three sisters- probably not- lima beans Ahoy!

Three sisters 11-06-11
Saturday- saw the first sign that the seeds were going anywhere. This was on day 7 of a 5-10 day sprouting time for all three seeds.
Three sisters 11-07-11
Three sisters 11-08-11
Three sisters 11-09-11
Three sisters 11-10-11
So far, I only see one kind of seed- and that kinds looks like the lima bean leaf on the package- so I think we have a chance of some lima beans in a few weeks!  Guess it is time to thin.  Anyone have a favorite?
 Do you think we should just stick with the lima beans or try again with the corn and pumpkin seeds?

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...