Monday, November 7, 2011

Three sisters: Sprouting Day 1

Mary Rose's Garden Three Sisters 11-6-11
This is the photo that I took this morning of my three sisters mound.  Do not know what this is yet- think it may be the lima beans.

The rest of my garden:

Mary Rose's Garden Basil 11-6-11
Mary Rose's Garden Chives 11-6-11
Mary Rose's Garden Mint 11-6-11
Mary Rose's Garden Parsley 11-6-11
Mary Rose's Garden Dill 11-6-11
Mary Rose's Garden Cilantro 11-6-11
Mary Rose's Garden Rosemary
Everything looks a little faded- in the summer, things were getting watered themselves- so it might just be that they need a little water and a little time- or it might be that they are at the end of their season- the oregano, mint, rosemary and basil been growing since the spring.


No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...