Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A little refreshing...

Monday is the day that I teach faith formation.  Didn't take my camera with me so light on the away photos. Dropped off my Blue Box (Pirates of the Caribbean) and picked up a mini-floral package at the store to refresh my flowers.





This morning I replanted my new thyme plant.
And was pleased to see the progress that my three sisters made.  Planted a few more corn seeds- hoping that this is the missing sister.  Also hope they come up!
Getting late.  Hope to turn one of my pumpkins into pumpkin bread tonight- that is if the TV doesn't capture me first!

Need to remember to title my posts each day.  Do you like the format of the last few days?  Want more information, or stories, or botched recipes?  I'm sort of enjoying taking my camera around my day and see what catches my eye...


No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...