Thursday, November 17, 2011

Construction everywhere?


I took this picture more to show what is not there- there used to be a shopping center visible through those two buildings- and now there is a blank canvas- interesting to see over time what goes there.  That's one of the things that I like to do- even in my work- is to look at the same thing over and over again- and then note what changes and what stays the same.  This is from my complex near my car.
Another thing I did yesterday was take pictures from the car while waiting at stop lights- something productive to do with the three minutes- it has to be a long light to turn on the camera, find a shot, zoom in and shoot- so it doesn't make sense to do it unless you start at the beginning of the light.


This is at the corner of Riverhills and 56th Street looking towards the river.  There is construction there.
Ten minute drive away- on Bruce B. Downs at the entrance to USF across the street from the University Collection.  More construction.
Nature's construction project- adding leaves.
And here is the mint and the sage rebuilding themselves- think they like the compost tea!

Doesn't seem to be any more construction here- but wait until I start to get my Christmas things out this weekend!

And those are the pictures for today from Mary Rose's Garden!  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...