Monday, August 4, 2014

New Blog Schedule: November 2015 version

Would like to get back to my writing every day.  Rather than writing willy-nilly, this time we would try to set up a plan that works with my new life.  So here goes:

Monday: TTFS- Updates on my walking regime- hoping to someday run/walk in the Boston Marathon, aided in large part by my activities with the Take The First Step run/walk group.  For me, the name of the group is an affirmation of my journey because it begins with taking the first step.

Tuesday: TTCG- observations and photos of what is growing at the Temple Terrace Community Garden focusing on Mary Rose's Garden in Plot 2

Wednesday: SOFA- Stories of our family's ancestors.  Building on what I can find on the Liebler Family Tree on Ancestry.com, will choose an ancestor a week to highlight.

Thursday DOSE- Discipline of Self-Esteem.  Will include defining the Discipline of Self-Esteem as well as what I am doing to build my own DOSE.

Friday: TOMP- Tales from my porch.  This is what is growing on my porch garden and the various experiments that are being conducted to garden in a small hot but sheltered urban space.

Saturday: WOTS- What's on the stove or Windows on the Seasons (both have the same number acronym!)  This will focus on what I'm doing to enhance the environment on my home- either by trying something new and delicious from all the things that I am growing in the garden- or by decorating for the current season with natural materials- most of which I get from my garden.


That's it for today!

No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...