Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DOSE: Things Accomplished This Week August 21-28, 2014

Thursday: Downloaded the Map My Fitness app to work with my weight control app and keep more accurate records.

Friday: Sometimes when you look at your life, you only see the problems.  You wonder how you can deal with them all- there are just so many.  Then you read today's Ezekiel reading.  It's God's promise that if you work with Him, then He'll work with you.  If He can bring a field of bones to life- full of flesh and spirit- then he can help me overcome my problems- that was his promise to the people of Israel in Ezekial- and that is His promise to you.

Wednesday Wrap-up
Have done nothing with the Map My Fitness app all week- but tackled the clutter with everything my heart and soul could handle and today I'm looking at a clutter-free living room floor.  To be honest, had a cold three days last week, so getting this done was huge.

Maybe being true to yourself - which to me means being faithful to this blog- really does help all the pieces of your life to come together.

Also lost 3 pounds this week- but don't really think I can claim the credit for that!


No comments:

Great-Grandma Weber's Summer German Potato Salad

 This was a staple at our family's summer outings for as long as I can remember.  My youngest sister asked me for the recipe so I though...